Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Efficacious Prayer to the Holy Spirit


Efficacious Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Holy Ghost! Omnipotent Spirit of God Above, take me as Thy disciple;

Guide me, illuminate me, Sanctify me.

Bind my hands, that I may not do evil; cover my eyes, that they may not see it; sanctify my heart that evil may not dwell within me.

Be Thou my God! Be Thou my guide!

Wherever Thou leadest me I will go; whatsoever Thou forbiddest me I will renounce; and whatsoever Thou commandest me, in Thy strength I will do.  Lead me, then, unto the fullness of Thy truth.  Amen

Recite 7 Glory Be’s in honor of the Holy Ghost

Image Credit Waiting for the Word

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)