Monday, June 18, 2012

Prayer for Holiness


Prayer for Holiness

IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY, perfect model of sanctity, take my soul and mold it according to Your sublime perfections. Purify my heart and set it free from every obstacle to holiness, so that detached from self and the pleasures of sense, You may adorn it with the virtues and perfection of YOUR OWN IMMACULATE HEART. Then lead my soul to that divine intimacy which alone can satisfy the immense capacity for love and union with which God has created the human heart. From You I confidently hope for this grace of holiness, and I entrust my eternal destiny to YOUR IMMACULATE HEART. Amen.

Image taken from Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)