Saturday, June 16, 2012

Prayer for Three Things


Prayer for Three Things

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, I ask of Thee three things this day: That Thou wilt help me to repair before my death, all the graces I have lost through my own fault; that Thou wilt assist me in attaining that degree of merit and perfection destined for me, and which I may have frustrated by my infidelities; and finally, that Thou wilt deign to pardon me all the sins which I have caused others to commit, and restore to them all the graces I have caused them to lose.

I ask these graces of Thee, O Holy Trinity, through the Heart of Jesus, the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the intercession of the glorious Saint Joseph, Patron of the Universal Church. Amen.

Taken From the Precious Blood and Mother Prayer Book

Photo taken from Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)