Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bad Company Quotes


Quotes on Bad Company by the Saints

Now and then, I am amazed at the evil one bad companion can do, -- nor could I believe it if I did not know it by experience, -- especially when we are young: then is it that the evil must be greatest. Oh, that parents would take warning by me, and look carefully to this!  -- St. Teresa of Jesus 

Do not be deceived: "Bad company corrupts good morals." – 1 Corinthians 15:33

Fly from bad companions as from the bite of a poisonous snake. If you keep good companions, I can assure you that you will one day rejoice with the blessed in Heaven; whereas if you keep with those who are bad, you will become bad yourself, and you will be in danger of losing your soul. -- St. John Bosco

How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers! – Psalm 1:1

If I had to advise parents, I should tell them to take great care about the people with whom their children associate . . . Much harm may result from bad company, and we are inclined by nature to follow what is worse than what is better.  - St. Elizabeth Ann Seton 

Image taken from Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)