Sunday, December 9, 2012

DAY 1


Day 1 of the Consecration to Mary

"My dearest children, I come to offer you my greatest gift - to give you my love in a most special exchange, my heart for yours. In this exchange, you shall make the Act of Consecration to My Immaculate Heart, thus partaking in my Triumph. I ask you my children, it is only your choice to accept." 8-9-92.

GUIDANCE: Our Lady reminds us of the purpose of the consecration. The consecration holds the promise of the a soul to be possessed by her and through her to God, the Holy Spirit. As she remains the spouse of the Holy Spirit, all is given to God, so it is in this way that our hearts are also promised to God through our consecration to her. Since the entire purpose of Our Lady is to bring all hearts to her Son, she in effect, is collecting all souls to Him.
 
In the Act of Consecration, our heart is exchanged, by divine grace, for Our Lady's heart and then our souls are purified and cleansed through a focused reconciliation with God. 

When the soul comes into union with Our Lady, the desire to imitate her becomes the purpose of this union. The heart is brought to the level of purity required for the heart to correspond with the imitation of Our Lady, thus bringing about the necessary spiritual atmosphere for the exchange of hearts to occur. In this imitation, our heart is pulled by a force of desire so that it can be met on the other side by God for the exchange. The Act of Consecration is a spiritual communion with Jesus through the heart of Our Lady.

DIRECTION: Our Lady tells us that we do not recognize the power given to us through prayer. We hold within our own hearts the key to peace in the world. Through prayer, a relationship will be increased; and through this heart to heart time we spend with Him, all our needs can be fulfilled. We should place aside a time for this relationship to grow. It is not possible to have a one-sided relationship. We must allow Jesus the time to reveal to our heart, His design created for us. Through the solitude of prayer, all the mysteries of heaven can be taught to our soul.

MEDITATION: O'Immaculate Heart of Mary, help me to pray for the fire within my heart to be brought by you, to the level necessary for the exchange of my heart for yours. I pray to give to you, dear Mother, a YES of simplicity created from the purity of my heart and with the intention of imitation of your heart. Holy Mary, assist me with the desire to love God with my entire soul; to spare nothing within my power to please Him, who loves me so greatly. I desire to become united with you eternally, so that you may present me before the throne of your Son in a state of perfection and filled with sacred love. Such is my ardent hope, my fervent desire.

"And every one that has left house or brethren or sisters, or father, or mother, or lands for my sake, shall receive a hundred-fold, and shall possess life everlasting." Matt 19:29
"Dear children, the act of consecration to my Immaculate Heart is just as I speak it. It is an act and not merely words. I rejoice that your hearts are realizing this.
 
I tell you, your hearts are a window to your soul; the Act of Consecration opens this window. Your soul is like a prism, it is designed by God to reflect Him. If there are impurities in this prism, it cannot reflect the glory that was intended. To bring clarity to the soul, you must pray. Only through prayer may all impurities be dissolved.
 
Look into my heart, dear ones, for when you gaze in, you shall only receive the Trinity. I can only reflect the presence of God to you.
 
Listen my children, I assure you, open your hearts to receive the light of God. Allow only Him to be reflected to you." 7-7-92

GUIDANCE: Our Lady brings to us a call to her mission - the mission for the Triumph. This mission begins in our consecration to her Immaculate Heart; thus we are responding to the call to holiness and the quest for peace within ourselves and within the world.
 
We must begin by realizing that this is a call to a personal conversion involving our own heart and soul which allows God to work in us and through us.
 
The Act of Consecration in exactly as Our Lady has said - it is an act. The Act of Consecration will join our hearts through hers, to her Son, through a specially created grace.

DIRECTION: Prayer is what creates our relationship with God. Through this means of communion, God comes into our hearts and us into Him. Through prayer all impurities in us may be realized, given to Him and then transformed by His grace. To have quiet in the soul is to be filled with the presence of God. We must first be united as one with God, then, through this unity of ourselves with Him, He will be able to work miracles through us.

MEDITATION: O'Immaculate Heart of Mary, help me to allow the window of my soul to remain clear and open, so that all impurities may be erased and God may be magnified brilliantly and gloriously through my own conversion, consecration, and witness. May I give action to the words I promise to you, dear Mother. Open my heart that I become the sign of your Triumph to the world.

"They shall be like the angels of God in heaven." Matt 22:30

Image taken from Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)