Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Prayer for Daily Neglects


Prayer for Daily Neglects

Eternal Father, I offer You the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all Its love, all Its sufferings and all Its merits. 

First to expiate all the sins I have committed this day and during all my life.

Glory be to the Father…

Second to purify the good I have done poorly this day and during all my life.

Glory be to the Father…

Third to supply for the good I ought to have done, and that I have neglected this day and all my life...

Glory be to the Father…

(Poor Clare, a nun, who had just died, appeared to her Abbess, who was praying for her and said to her "I went straight to Heaven," the nun told her abbess, "for, by means of this prayer recited every evening, I paid my debts."

Photo taken from Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)