Friday, January 18, 2013

STATION 11 - Jesus is nailed to the Cross

STATION ELEVEN
Jesus is nailed to the Cross

 

Adoration
We adore Thee, O Christ, and we praise Thee, because by Thy holy cross, Thou hast redeemed the world.

Meditation
Jesus, being stripped of His garments, was violently thrown upon the cross and His hands and feet nailed thereto. In such excruciating pains He remained silent, because it pleased His heavenly Father. He suffered patiently, because He suffered for me. How do I act in sufferings and in troubles? How fretful and impatient, how full of complaints I am!

Prayer
O Jesus, gracious Lamb of God, I renounce forever my impatience. Crucify, O Lord, my flesh and its concupiscences; scourge, scathe, and punish me in this world, do but spare me in the next. I commit my destiny to Thee, resigning myself to Thy holy will: may it be done in all things!

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Lord Jesus, crucified, have mercy on us!

Sabat Mater
Holy Mother, pierce me through!
In my heart, each wound renew
Of my Savior crucified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)