Friday, June 21, 2013

Act of Consecration to the Holy Spirit


Act of Consecration to the Holy Spirit

O HOLY GHOST; Divine Spirit of light and love, I consecrate to Thee my understanding, my heart and my will, my whole being, for time and eternity. May my understanding be always submissive to Thy heavenly inspirations and the teachings of the Catholic Church, of which Thou art the Infallible Guide. May my heart be ever inflamed with love of God and of my neighbor. May my will be ever conformed to the Divine will, and may my whole life be a faithful imitation of the life and virtues of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, to Whom, with the Father and Thee, be honor and glory forever. Amen.

Image Credit Waiting forthe Word

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)