Friday, June 21, 2013

Novena Prayer in Honor of Mary for any Special Occasion or On any Feast


Novena Prayer in Honor of Mary 
for any Special Occasion or On any Feast

O MARY, ever blessed Virgin, Mother of God, Queen of the Angels and of the Saints, I salute thee with the most profound veneration and filial devotion. I renew the consecration of myself and all I have to thee. I thank thee for thy maternal protection and for the many blessings that I have received through thy wondrous mercy and most powerful intercession. In all my necessities I have recourse to thee with unbounded confidence. O Help of Christians, O Mother of Mercy, I beseech thee now to hear my prayer, and to obtain for me of thy Divine Son the favor that I request in this novena.

Obtain for me, also, dearest Mother, the grace that I may imitate thee and become more like to thee in the practice of the virtues of humility, obedience, purity, poverty, submission to the will of God, and charity. Be my protectress in life, guard and guide me in dangers, direct me in perplexities, lead me in the way of perfection, and assist me in the  hour of my death, that I may come to Jesus, and with thee enjoy Him, bless Him, and love Him eternally in Heaven. Amen. 

Image Credit Waiting forthe Word

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)