Monday, June 24, 2013

Prayer for Union with the Holy Spirit


Prayer for Union with the Holy Spirit


O Holy Spirit of Light and Love, to You I consecrate my heart, mind, and will for time and eternity.  May I be ever docile to your divine inspirations and to the teachings of the holy Catholic Church whose infallible guide You are. 

May my heart be ever inflamed with the love God and love neighbor.  May me will be ever in harmony with your divine Will.  May my life faithfully imitate the life and virtues of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  To Him, with the Father, and You, divine Spirit, be honor and glory forever.  Amen.


Image Credit Waiting for the Word

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)