Thursday, June 27, 2013

Prayer to Our Lady of Mount Carmel


Prayer of Simon Stock

O beautiful Flower of Carmel, 
Most fruitful vine, Splendor of heaven, Holy and singular, 
Who brought forth the Son of God, 
Still ever remaining a pure Virgin, 
Assist us in our necessities. 
O Star of the Sea,  Help and protect us.
Show us that thou art our Mother. 
Hope of all Carmelites, pray for us.

Prayer to Our Lady of Mount Carmel

O, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel,
fruitful vine, splendor of heaven,
blessed mother of the Son of God, immaculate virgin,
assist me in my necessity.

O, star of the sea,
help me and show me herein,
you are my mother.

Mary conceived without sin,
pray for us who turn to you.

Photo taken from Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)