Saturday, June 22, 2013

Revelation on the Most Holy Wounds


Revelation on the Most Holy Wounds

Eternal Father I offer Thee the Wounds of Our Lord Jesus Christ to heal the wounds of our souls.  My Jesus, pardon and mercy through the merits of Thy Sacred Wounds.

"Come to My Wounds with hearts burning with love, and make the aspirations with great fervor that you may obtain the graces and favors you desire.  Come to this wound in My Side; it is the Wound of Love from which issue flames of fire""You must pray that the knowledge of My Sacred Wounds may spread in the world".  (As He said these words, Sr. Mary Martha saw five luminous rays of glory issue from the Wounds of Christ, and envelop the globe.)

"My Holy Wounds sanctify souls and insure their spiritual advancement...Offer Me your actions united to My Sacred Wounds, and even the smallest will have an incomprehensible value"

Offer them often to Me for sinners because I thirst for souls. At each word of the invocation that you utter, I will let a drop of My Blood fall upon the soul of a sinner."

"When you offer My Holy Wounds for sinners, you must not forget to do so for the souls in Purgatory, as there are but few who think of their relief.  The Holy Wounds are the treasure of treasures for the souls in Purgatory."

To Sister Mary Martha Chambon
Photo taken from Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)