Friday, June 21, 2013

Union With Jesus Immolated


Union With Jesus Immolated

O my sweet Jesus, the only love of my heart, the sweet torment of my soul, and the agreeable martyrdom of my flesh and my body, all the grace I ask of Thee in order to honor Thy Divine state of Victim in the Blessed Sacrament is, that I may live and die the victim of Thy Sacred Heart by my bitter disgust of all that is not Thee; the victim of Thy holy Soul, by all the anguish of which my soul is capable; the victim of Thy Body, by keeping far away from everything that can satisfy mine and by my hatred of its criminal and accursed flesh. 

by St. Margaret Mary Alacoque 
Image Credit Waiting for the Word

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)