Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Chaplet of Saint Jude


The Chaplet of Saint Jude

O Holy St. Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need. To you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly request your assistance. (mention request)  

Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked.  Say three Our Fathers, three Hail Mary's and three Glory Be to the Father.

Say for Nine consecutive day to be recited as a novena.  
It has never been known to fail.

Photo taken from
 Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)