Friday, September 20, 2013

Night Prayer in Response to a Request from Our Lord


Night Prayer in Response to a Request from Our Lord

ETERNAL FATHER, I desire to rest in Thy Heart this night. I make the intention of offering to Thee every beat of my heart, joining to them as many acts of love and desire. I pray that even while I am asleep, I will bring back to Thee souls that offend Thee. I ask forgiveness for the whole world, especially for those who know Thee and yet sin. I offer to Thee my every breath and heartbeat as a prayer of reparation. Amen.

“During the night you will rest in My Heart! My Heart will listen to the beats of yours, which will be so many acts of love and desire. Thus even while you are sleeping, you will bring back to Me souls that offend Me… Ask forgiveness for the whole world, especially for those that know Me and yet sin; offer yourself in reparation!” Our Lord to Sr. Josefa Menedez


Image taken from Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)