Friday, August 30, 2013

Prayer When Unable to Assist at Daily Mass


Prayer When Unable to Assist at Daily Mass

Go, my Angel Guardian dear, To church for me, the Mass to hear.  Go, kneel devoutly at my place And treasure for me every grace.  At the Offertory time please offer me to God Divine.  All I have and all I am, Present it with the Precious Lamb.  Adore for me the great Oblation.  Pray for all I hold most dear Be they far or be they near. 

Remember too, my own dear dead For whom Christ's Precious Blood was shed.  And at Communion bring to me Christ's Flesh and Blood, my food to be.  To give me strength and holy grace A pledge to see Him face to face And when the Holy Mass is done Then with His blessing, come back home. 

Photo taken from Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in our blog! Your comment will be viewed shortly to be added to our blog. :)